Blondin Group Realtors understands that the sale or purchase of your home is not just a major financial event, but more importantly, a true life event. We believe you deserve the highest level of skill and attention available. Our goal is to exceed your expectations and earn the privilege of a valued lifelong relationship.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about real estate or the community. And if you know of someone that may be interested in making the exciting decision to buy or sell a home, we would be honored to provide the same level of superior service.
If you are buying a home, Blondin Group Realtors will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Take a moment to fill out our Lifestyle Profile
If you are selling a home, Blondin Group Realtors will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Vacant Property Watch
If you have moved out of the area, the state, or the country, Blondin Group Realtors will put your mind at ease with a free weekly vacant property inspection. At this time, we will ensure the following: all lights are off or on a timer, all windows are closed and doors are locked, thermostat is set to the appropriate temperature, check for leaks or visible damage that may have occurred, check the basement and restock your “take one” flyers and interior marketing pieces.